STEP 1 : Go to you can visit to Aol Mail website : aol mail login
STEP 2 : Enter your Aol Account username / email and password. If you don’t have an aol mail account, Click `Get a Free Username` to create one ( aol mail sign up tutorials here ! )
STEP 3 : Click the button “Remember Password” if you want to remember your login credentials for next time. ( Ensure that you are using your personal computer. )
- Email storage capacity: unlimited
- Email attachment limit: 25 M
- Account expiry on inactivity: 90 days
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Link to other email accounts from other service providers (such as Gmail and Hotmail).
- Ads: are displayed while working with the e-mail account. Embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user.
- Spam protection, Virus protection, Spell checking
- Domains: @aol.com and additionally @love.com, @ygm.com (short for you’ve got mail), @games.com, and @wow.com
- Supports SSL/HTTPS after login